Friday, January 18, 2013

hearts are full

Last night, Kent and I had another opportunity to go to another birth-mom panel. The first one we went to was incredible, but only one mom was able to come. Last night we listened to three amazing, courageous and loving birth-moms. They ranged in how long ago they placed their little angels from 4 months to almost 4 years. They each had very tender stories to share. I don’t think there was a dry eye in the audience. I had to try to control myself; I seriously almost went into the ugly cry! Actually, I am pretty sure I did go into the ugly cry (y’all know what I am talking about) but luckily I was able to control the big gasp of air that usually follows one of those cries. Needless to say, it was such a moving night. INCREDIBLE. I don’t know how else to explain it. Every time I have the chance to hear these stories, I am just always astonished of the courage and pure selfless acts of love it takes for these ladies to make. My heart is just so full of love for these birth-mothers. I pray that our future birth-mom is well, healthy and brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment